- During Fashion Week this past February, Retrodiva was able to visit with the Advanced Skin Care Spa esthecians and learn all about Luzern Laboratories products. Find out why their products are so divine.
- Find your sunglasses! Brooke from BlushingNoir shows off three of the Summer 2012 Neon Nail shades from China Glaze!
- Lola from lola’s secret beauty blog has found that the Rouge Bunny Rouge Sweet Excesses Glassy Gloss in Fleur Parfait delivers the perfect pink pout for the summer months!
- Phyrra tells you it’s not really the end of the world with the Meow End of Days Collection.
- Glitter.Gloss.Garbage has solutions for your hyperpigmentation problems.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom has found the perfect pinky coral creme in China Glaze’s Make Some Noise!
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shows us Lovely Audrey from Jewelmint.
- Fan of Game of Thrones? Nancy from The Dark Side of Beauty shows us how to create a fierce House Lannister inspired look using Lime Crime’s ChinaDoll palette.
- Wine that’s good for your skin? Beauty Tidbits turns to Red Wine therapy with Apivita Wine Elixir Anti-wrinkle & Firming Night Cream, a gentle exfoliating and rejuvenating cream that restores the skin while you sleep.
- Hello Dollface shows how to get Kristen Stewart’s Red Hot Look with makeup from MAC.
- Perilously Pale thinks she has found her go to palette for a sophisticated smoky eye with the Dior 3 Couleurs Smoky Trio in Smoky Pink.
- May has been a fabulous month for trying great new products and discovering some old faves! Check out what made Pammy Blogs Beauty‘s Star Products list for May 2012!
- Spontaneous Chick tries out three new products from Boots skincare. The reviews are in but they’re a little mixed.
- Beauty Info Zone checks out Make Up For Ever’s newest addition: Aqua Shadows. Find out what’s to love and what to watch out for.
- Liz shows an easy smokey eye with NYX eyeshadows, great for a night out.
- Christina from Curls N Pearls shares her favorite Nicole Richie hairstyles from over the years. Who’s your favorite celeb hair icon?
- The Beauty Delicacy shares her barely there cruelty-free lipstick picks for May.
- When artwork and nail polish collide! Nails and Noms shows us a sneak peak of Georgia On My Mind, the newest Rescue Beauty Lounge Collection!!
- Glossybox has hit the US & Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful will show you what its bringing including Zoya, Burberry, & more!
- Take a look at Geniabeme‘s Little Black Bag Review! There are lots of pictures of all her goodies she got while playing the trading game!
- The Stepford Witch features Kutki, one of the colors from the NARS Thakoon Nail Polish collection. Check out what this pastel blue looks like swatched.
- Miss L shows her favorite beauty products from May 2012.
- Polarbelle brings you a look at the newest Chanel Ombre’ Contrast Eyeshadow Duo.
- The Lacquered Lady shows us her favorite summer neon nail polish!
- Are you an It Girl? Mina from Fabulous Awesomeness shares the June Julep Maven box, including fun, summer nail polish swatches.
- Wondering which shade of Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation may be your perfect match? The Beauty Professor shares swatches and a review of this coveted product.
- We’ll I’ll be Damned! Cosmetically Challenged gets “damned” by The Damn Salon!
- BeautyJudy reviews and swatches the new shades of Milani Color Perfect Lipstick and determines that these are retro 80s department store lippies – in a good way!
- Mac and cheese can make you feel cozy on an off day, but BeautyXpose shows how LORAC’s Unzipped nude eyeshadow palette does the trick when you can’t decide what makeup to wear.
Yesterday while in Sally’s I happened upon Orly Nail Lacquer French FX Manicure Kits. They come in three different combinations. Foil, Cosmic, or Neon. I chose the Neon since it’s summer. The kit allows you to create a unique manicure using nail strips. It also provides you with The “Top 2 Bottom” Base and Top coat, and Two Nail Lacquers.
In Sally’s this product sales for $10.99 plus if your lucky and have your 15% off coupon that came in the mail you can snag this baby for less then $9.34 + tax. Upon arriving home yesterday I noticed that my Ulta flyer had come in, so I did what I always do, turned to the nail polish section (told you I was an addict). Low and behold the same Orly French FX Kits were featured there but they were priced at 15.99. The Ulta flyer provides a coupon of 3.50 off of any $10.00 purchase bringing your total to $12.49 + tax. If you purchase this from Sally’s your saving $3.65!
Just wanted to give you all a heads up because I’m making myself beautiful on a budget and I love to keep money in my pocket.
To be honest “Champagne Life” was born out of frustration. I’d originally tried making a pink polish with dark purple glitter. It was a failure, so I suspended my glitter alone in polish base and it was beautiful. Of course I couldn’t leave well enough alone so I added an antique gold Mica pigment thus creating Champagne Life. The picture shows you its color in the sun (top) and the shade (bottom). In the sun this is truly an amazing Franken. It glistens and shines and caught everyone’s eye as we were playing ultimate frisbee. Unfortunately my camera just couldn’t pick up what was being seen with my naked eye.
Check out how I style my outfit around Nubb Couture Champagne Life below!