Win a Jane Iredale Starter Kit!!!
I absolutely love Jane Iredale! Their Pure gloss is phenomenal and I’m never without one in my makeup bag. I have several reviews for jane iredale all throughout the blog so make sure you check some of them out. We all know how important it is to find the perfect foundation for your complexion. Jane Iredale introduces the NEW Starter Kit, a skin-loving makeup system that embodies the foundation of the line with the essentials needed to reveal healthy, radiant skin. The Starter Kit $55, makes it easy with just three steps (the Power of 3) that incorporate beneficial, multi-tasking, easy-to-use products. Bundled in a chic travel-size cosmetic case with an extra-large mirror, it’s also ideal for traveling and applying makeup on-the-go.
The Starter Kit contains:
- Smooth Affair™ Facial Primer & Brightener; a luminizing, award-winning primer that nourishes and prepares the skin. It brightens, hydrates and helps makeup go on easily and last longer.
- Amazing Base® SPF 20 Loose Mineral Powder; the original foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen in one. It provides exceptional coverage with a luminous finish, and is ideal for covering brown spots, redness, eczema, rosacea and acne. Bears The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation as an effective UV sunscreen.
- PurePressed® Base SPF 20 Mineral Foundation; the first pressed mineral foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen in one. It provides long-lasting, highly pigmented coverage with a semi-matte finish. Bears The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation as an effective UV sunscreen.
- POMMIST™ Hydration Spray; a hydrating facial spritz with the added benefit of pomegranate extract. It conditions and protects the skin and may be used to set a mineral base and plump the skin. Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT.
- Mini Powder Brush.
- Travel-size cosmetic case with extra-large mirror.
Let me just say you will fall in love with the POMMIST Hydration Spray and the Smooth Affair Facial Primer and Brightener.
Jane Iredale is graciously giving one of my readers their very own Starter Kit, the foundation color of course will be chosen by the winner. Entering is easy, as you’ve all used the rafflecopter before. Please note that at this time this give away is for U.S. residents only.